Hearthstone: One Night in Karazhan (Heroic)21 Oct 2016
This past weekend, I finished the Hearthsone adventure One Night in Karazhan on heroic difficulty. Honestly, it wasn’t that tough. The adventure itself was a pretty easy one.
I waited until all of the adventure wings were released before even starting. And once I started, I had trouble with the first battle… on Normal. This happens to me every time. It takes me a bit to get started. Once I got back into the swing of adventuring, it was pretty easy to go through the adventure.
I did quite a bit of netdecking for this adventure. I probably didn’t have to, but I did. Oh well. Here are a list of decks that I used to complete One Night in Karazhan on heroic difficulty.
- Prince Malchezaar: The deck is pre-built for you
- Silverware Golem: [HEROIC] Silverware Golem - EASY Fatigue
- Magic Mirror: Cheap Magic Mirror Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Chess: The deck is pre-built for you
- Romulo and Julianne: [HEROIC] Romulo & Julianne (+VIDEO)
- Big Bad Wolf: [Heroic] Big Bad Wolf 1st try
- The Crone: Heroic Crone (1st Attempt)
- Curator: [HEROIC] The Curator (+VIDEO)
- Nightbane: Heroic Nightbane Miracle Rogue
- Terestian Illhoof: [Heroic] Terestian Illhoof Easy Taunt Deck
- Shade of Aran: Heroic Shade of Aran
- Netherspite: [Heroic] Netherspite Easy Lock
- Free Medivh!: Heroic Free Medivh (Malchezaar)
The hardest battle for me was the chess match. I spent a few days, a handful of matches a night, trying to win. It finally clicked for me and I won pretty decisively.
I really enjoy these adventures. The adventures always introduce some unique twists to the game. The chess match in this adventure was very unique. I’ve also always been more of a single-player gamer. The adventures are perfect for someone like me.
I’m already looking forward to the next adventure.