Hearthstone: The League of Explorers (Heroic)22 Apr 2016
Last week I finished another Hearthstone adventure on Heroic. Previously, I had finished the Curse of Naxxramas on Heroic. I’m going through to finish them all.
I started both Blackrock Mountain and The League of Explorer’s at the same time. I had been alternating between BRM and LOE bosses. It just so happens that I’ve finshed up this adventure first.
Below are the decks that I used to get through these bosses. I’m not sure how viable they will be once they tweak some of the cards for the upcoming patch.
Temple of Orsis
- Zinaar: No idea. I beat this one before I started tracking.
- Sun Raider Phaerix: heroic sun raider phaerix
- Temple Escape: Budget Freeze Mage - Temple Escape Heroic
- Chieftain Scarvash: Easy Heroic Scarvash Warlock
- Mine Cart: Premade deck
- Archaedas: Archaedas Heroic - modified
The Ruined City
- Lord Slitherspear: Anti-Slitherspear Heroic
- Giantfin: LOE HEROIC - Giantfin - Easy freeze mage
- Lady Nazj’ar: Heroic Lady Naz’jar One Shot
Hall of Explorers
- Skelesaurus: HC Skelesaurus Hex REALLY EASY Mage
- The Steel Sentinel: Heroic Steel Sentinel
- Arch-Thief Rafaam: Heroic Arch-Thief Rafaam - Cursed Blade
- Rafaam Unleashed: Rafaam Unleash Tempo Mage
All of that work got me this nifty card back. It’s not my favorite, but I like it.
If you decide to do this, good luck and have fun.